Alliance of American Football
Orlando City Search 2018
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. CONTEST PROMOTIONAL PERIOD. This special Alliance of American Football contest promotion begins Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at 9:00am Eastern Standard Time and ends on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time (“promotion period”). Each participant agrees to the rules of this contest promotion and the processing of their personal information outside of the United States and Canada. Alliance of American Football has the right to cancel promotion at any time.
2. ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS. Eligibility to win one (1) pair of tickets (two (2) tickets total) to the Alliance Orlando regular season home game is based on a contest during which various clues are given on social media distributed from the Alliance of American Football Twitter account. Clues will be posted to these public platforms directing entrants to a particular location in the city of Orlando, where, upon arrival, the winner will be determined by an Alliance of American Football designated representative. Upon arrival, in order to receive the prize, the entrant must be able to prove that they follow the Alliance of American Football on Twitter, present the clue or clues given by the Alliance of American Football and a valid driver's license for proof of age. Only one winner will be eligible per location.
Contest promotion is offered and open only to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Alliance of American Football as well as their immediate family (spouse, parents, children, siblings and their spouses) and individuals living in the same household of such employees are ineligible. Contest promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, and local laws and regulations. By participating, entrants agree to these official rules and accept decisions of Alliance of American Football as final. The contest promotion is offered in the United States only and shall be construed and evaluated, according to U.S. federal, state and local laws.
3. HOW TO ENTER & GENERAL CONDITIONS. Entrants are eligible to enter the search once they follow the Alliance of American Football Twitter account to receive clues. There is no charge to enter.
4. PRIZES/VALUE. Two grand prize winners will be granted one (1) pair of tickets (two (2) tickets total) each. The approximate value of the tickets is $150. Information of the appointed winner will be taken on site and the tickets will be distributed via mail thereafter.
Winners will be identified as arriving at the appropriate location and asking for the Alliance of American Football Tickets Giveaway. Only one winner will be eligible per location. In the event of a tie, a question will be asked of the contestants and whoever responds correctly, and the fastest, will redeem the prize. An Alliance of American Football designated attendee will be the granted the ultimate decision of determining the winner in his or her sole discretion.
Winner contact information (name, home/cell phone numbers, full mailing address and email address) will be collected on site for the physical tickets to be distributed thereafter via mail. Tickets will be delivered no later than December 31, 2018. If a candidate does not arrive at the correct location by 11:59pm ET on April 17, 2018, the prize will be forfeited indefinitely. If the winner cannot produce accurate contact information noted above, they will forfeit their prize winnings. The procedure will continue until Alliance of American Football notifies and receives confirmation from a winner.
All entrants agree to allow Alliance of American Football and/or its designees the perpetual right to use his/her name, social media handle, biographical information, photo, and/or likeness (real or simulated), and statements for promotion, advertising, marketing and publicity purposes in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide in perpetuity, including but not limited to on the world wide web and internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except where prohibited by law. In this regard, all entrants hereby agree to sign and deliver to Alliance of American Football any and all documents that Alliance of American Football may deem necessary or desirable in order to confirm such grant of publicity rights.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Alliance of American Football is not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any related materials; stolen, fraudulent entries or email; or transactions that are processed or lost due to computer or electronic malfunctions. Alliance of American Football is not responsible for entries not received or delayed due to difficulty accessing the Internet, service outages or delays, computer or mobile device difficulties, or other technological glitches. By entering the contest promotion, entrant releases Alliance of American Football against any claims and liabilities arising from this contest/promotion.
7. SPONSOR is Legendary Field Exhibitions, LLC, One Market, Spear Street Tower, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States.
8. RESULTS: For Contest results, send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Winner List – Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP, Attn: Contest Department, One Market, Spear Street Tower, San Francisco, CA, 94105, United States. Requests for the winner list must be received by May 17th, 2018.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any third party social media platform, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.